Six presentations, prepared by the InForMID members will be
featured at the 23rd International ISEE conference which will be
held in Barcelona, Spain from 13th-16th September 2011. The annual
conference of the International Society for Environmental
Epidemiology brings together experts from more than 60 countries and
provides an excellent forum for the discussion of problems and
benefits related to the environment and human health, including the
impact of climate change, water quality and scarcity.
- Liss A, Naumova EN. Cold spells and hospitalizations due to
hypothermia: unrecognized threats for elderly with diabetes.
- Collinet-Alder S, Sudhir, Kattula D, Ward HD, Kang G, Baraj
V, Naumova EN. Epidemiological and microbiological association
between flies and diarrhea.
- Collinet-Alder S, Sarkar R, Kattula D, Mohan VR, Ward HD,
Naumova EN, Baraj V. Environmental indicators of infectious
diarrhea in Vellore, India.
- Mohan VR, Francis M, Baraj V, Naumova EN, Kang G. Assessing
the risks of water contamination and hotspots of diarrhea in
southern India using GIS.
- Mohan VR, Sarkar R, Vinod, Baraj V, Naumova EN. Road traffic
injuries in south India.
- Doshi M, Bhattacharyya S, Bina D, Gradis S, Naumova YN,
Gorski J, Naumova EN. Seasonal Influenza: links with meteorology
and social networks.
|© 2018 Tufts University |